Monday 16 March 2015

THREE IN ONE BASE


I have been on a minimal makeup kick lately. It has something to do with waking up at 5 in the morning and try to do quick makeup within10 minutes! The struggle is real! Thank goodness to makeup innovations for coming up with a base that contains everything you could possibly need for everyday wear.
Behold the amazing product from Chi Chi Cosmetics - Super BB Cream. I Love this product so much that I could probably use this all year round. The coverage is insane for a BB cream and I could get up to medium coverage from this. The Super BB Cream contains caviar extract (antioxidant, moisturizing, soothing) and Collguard (anti-wrinkle Collagen) to reduce signs of aging and promote a more healthy plumper skin with overtime use. It also contains and SPF 30 which is great especially for summer time. This gives a dewy finish for oily skin girls like me, I would use a mattifying primer and set everything with powder for matte finish. 

Have you tried this product?


Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment