Thursday 26 February 2015

Get your 'FLIRT' It On





Lipstick is one of my favorite makeup to buy. It offers a wide selection of color range and you can find whatever shade you desire that matches your skin tone. However, liquid lipstick is not really my thing. I find that they tend to bleed and feather because of how creamy and glossy the formula can be. 

That my friend changed when I discovered this creamy matte liquid lipstick from Chi Chi Cosmetics! The formula is creamy and opaque, it glides on smoothly on the lips. I wouldn't say its is entirely matte, but the longevity is amazing! It does not move or budge at all. It also leaves a bit of stain on the lips after drinking and eating. Typically, you would need a lipliner before applying any liquid lipstick, but with this I can just slap it on and I'm good to go! It comes with the biggest and longest doe foot applicator which is surprisingly a great help for a much precise application around the lips!

It has a bit of sheen to it which other may not like. I find it moisturizing than it being overly drying. The shade that I'm wearing is called 'Flirt' and it is a pinky beige nude which is great for everyday. If you are looking for a more matte Lime Crime Velvetine type of liquid lipstick, I would recommend the Australis Velour Lips. 




Thanks for stopping by!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment