Friday 16 January 2015

CURRENT FAVORITES: WATER RESISTANT, HUMIDITY, HEAT PROOF


I can finally say it is officially summer! First time in a year that I used cold water to shower, and turn on the fan at night time. For the makeup, sweat proof and humidity proof products are the most ideal products to have. You don't want to be talking to people with makeup melting off your face because that's not a good look! I have to say one of the things I don't like is when the mascara is smudging all over the under eye area. Makes you look like Joker from Batman! LOL.


It took me about 4years to finally find products that can surpass the heat, sweat, and humidity! Thanks to Youtube, it was a big help watching vloggers rave about their pride and true products! 

HOURGLASS Mineral Veil Primer - I cannot tell you how amazing this primer is! It evens out skin tone, eliminate redness, smoothes fine lines and pores, and most of all it turns any foundation/ products to water resistant! Isn't that crazy? This product is like miracle in a bottle! Definitely recommend! It is pricy but I'm telling you it is worth every penny.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - This product is a recent purchase and automatically made it to my top products. I'm so glad that I finally have my hands on this gem. When it says stay in place foundation, it does not lie! I tested the longevity of this foundation one day and I'm overly impressed. It lasted even after I played badminton for 2 hours and then tennis for an hour! The coverage is amazing and it is such a great base if you are a fan of flawless makeup.

MAC Brow Set  - Another miracle in a bottle! Literally makes any brow product I put in my brows water resistant. So yay for no smudging!

Collection Does It All Mascara - It really does it all from volume, length, curl, long wearing, and conditions the lashes! I'm glad that I found the one mascara I can use that provides everything I want. The only down side is it is quite hard to take off. You either need baby oil, or olive oil to really rub into the lashes for it to come off. 

MODEL Co. Lip & Cheek Stain - For lips, I tend to be generic and just use a lip balm. But for when I want to add a little something into the lips, my go-to is a stain. It leaves a stain as well as leave a natural flush of color on the cheeks. Light handed application is important because stains can easily mess up without being too careful. For day I want more color on the lips, matte lipsticks are usually great! They last all day and does not bleed over the lip line. 


I'll be traveling to Australia on February and these products are definitely coming with me! Hope you guys find this helpful. Also don't forget SPF on summertime! We don't want premature aging and damaged skin! If you have any more suggestions, feel free to share so I can check it out!


Thanks for stopping by!
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment