Tuesday 9 December 2014

#OOTD No. 5: Black & Orange



Top: SUPRE

Skirt: Atmos&Here 'Burnt Siena' [here]

Shoes: Thrifted

Clutch: ESPIRIT







 Last Friday we had our staff Christmas dinner at The Pines. There was no dress code or theme said and since it is holidays I opted for something plain with a pop of color appropriate for summer. The skirt is by the brand Atmos&Here and I got it from the website The Iconic awhile back. I love the lightweight feel of the skirt and the color definitely stands out. The length is not too long, not too short and to my surprise it did not make me look shorter than my normal height. It has a thick black stretchy waist band, so I thought I would accentuate that by pairing it with this plain cropped top tee from SUPRE. For the shoes, I picked this black strap heel. The height of the heel is not too high which makes it comfortable to walk around and dance all night. As for the accessories, I picked a gold necklace from Lovisa to add a little something around the neckline, and topped it all off with white clutch is from ESPIRIT. I love how I put all the pieces together, and if you look closely you can easily dress down the outfit by changing into flat shoes, big flappy hat and a cross body bag! There goes your casual summer outfit!



Thanks for stopping by!
xx








6 comments: