Saturday 22 November 2014

JESSUP Kabuki Face Brush Kit


My love for makeup brushes is out of control! I'm slowly building an empire of makeup brushes alone which is ridiculous but hey! I like a good tool when doing my makeup, well apart from that I have an excuse to not wash my brushes for days even months because I have tons of backups! Clearly nothing stops me from buying more makeup brushes! 



I recently came across a kabuki face brush set that has been lurking around the blogverse. That is the Jessup kabuki face brush set! This brush set retails from $16 for the whole 10 piece brush set which is so affordable. The brush set has four different colors and I picked the white and silver ones. It is different from any makeup brushes I own. I can fully say that this is a great dupe for the Sigma kabuki brush set if you are in a budget. Purchasing on Ebay is a hit and miss. Sometimes you can get a great quality product and often times it's good but does not last longer than you expected. In this case, I got a pretty good deal. The quality of these brushes are great and I did not notice any shedding at all. The bristles are soft and dense which is great for buffing the foundation. 


The small brushes are great for spot concealing / blending the concealer under the eyes. I love that the bristles are not too big that you can get away with using these brushes to blend your eye makeup. 

I purchased these brushes from bettering-ever who is one of the top rated seller on Ebay. Click here to see the exact brush set I purchased. I give this seller a thumbs up for great customer service! It was free shipping but it only took bout 2 weeks to get to New Zealand. It was the first time that I've ever received a note from any seller on Ebay! 


Overall I truly enjoy this kabuki face brush set! I've used the flat top and the pointy ones and it functions just like any higher end makeup brushes out there. 


Thanks for stopping by!
xx




2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about these brushes! It's great that shipping didn't take to long either!

    Analesha xx
    Lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all over the blogverse and though I would try it myself. So far so good and for the price you won't lose anything! xx

      Delete