Sunday 13 April 2014

YSL Rouge Volupte




I have been dying to get my hands on these YSL lipsticks for obvious reason- PACKAGING! Can we all take a moment and admire every angle of the packaging? I am speechless! I got not only one but two YSL lipsticks out of excitement and of course to try the products myself. I have seen tons of reviews on Youtube but was skeptical because of the price, but then again I feel like I will miss out if I don't! So here it is! I got two different shades, Rouge Volupte Shine in N0. 8 (Pink in Confidence) which retails for $67 NZD and is one of their permanent collections. I love this shade because it is perfect for everyday wear or pick me ups. It is very natural and compliments my skin tone. I also like the fact that it leaves a shiny finish so it does not look too dull or too matte. The second one is Rouge Volupte Silky-Sensual Lipstick in N0. 31 (Fuchia Tourbillon) which retails for $75 NZD. It is limited edition and is one of the shades from their new spring collection. This shade is so bold and perfect for night outs or statement lipstick. I would actually rock this for everyday wear when I'm feeling sassy. YSL lipstick are amazing as it glides on smoothly and it does not feather out. I am looking to get more shades in the future. 





xx Thanks for stopping by!