Tuesday 18 March 2014

So SLEEK : Eyeshadow Palette


If you are looking for a very affordable eyeshadow palette with great pigmentation, these SLEEK palettes are way to go! I got mine online from Beauty Bliss for $19.95NZD which I reckon is a pretty good deal. There's about 10 different palettes and I only got two to try. The range has got bright mattes, neutrals, and shimmers. The pigmentation is insane and it applies smoothly on the eye. When you see the shimmers on the eyeshadow you would think that it will have a ton of fall out, but I promise you there is hardly any fall out at all! I like how the color combinations of the palettes are on point and you can create variations of looks with just one palette!It is perfect for traveling as you can create more looks depending on the occasion you are going to "Oh So Special" palette is my favorite! It has a mixture of matte, sheen, and shimmers. It replaced my NAKED 2 palette for everyday wear. I think this palette is one of the limited editions (I could be wrong). The second palette is "Storm" and I believe this is one of the popular product that SLEEK was known for. It is very bold and dramatic, at least in my opinion. It has two matte brown transition colors and the rest is shimmer. If you haven't tried any of SLEEK palette, I suggest you should! you won't regret it.