Tuesday 11 March 2014

iPhone Snaps & Bits : Nelson Market

Saturday market in Nelson is so much better than in Wellington in terms of variety and selection. It does not only sell food and vegetables like any market in Wellington would, it has everything you could possibly need! From accessories, home, tools, clothes, art, and more. I love how diverse it is showcasing products from local sellers and artists to international artists! I didn't get to buy anything as I don't have enough room in my luggage but I will definitely be back! Markets like these is usually good during summertime as you don't have to worry about strong gust of wind, drizzles, and freezing cold weather during winter. The best part of this market are the entertainers and performers who keeps the mood of the market lively and happy. If you happen to be in New Zealand, definitely check it out! xx