Thursday 9 February 2012

Keeping it ORGANIZED

             A couple of weeks ago I have been reading blogs about vintage stuff. I would always rely with my own memory confident enough to remember every bits and pieces from what I read and came across with. But its not advisable to just always rely on your own instincts. Yesterday, read some articles about how good is organization and how it helps you to become more successful in every aspect. Trying as best as I could, I used my old unused journal and divided it into 3 parts. There I write down lists of what I want, what I need to post, and artistic ideas I can come up with. Best way to remember things and get thing done! This like the biggest achievement for me!



             My phone is another tool in keeping me organize but sadly it does not help really because I only use this phone to call and text and sometimes tweet. I don't browse it as much. (Not really a techie person)


         This is my favorite of all, vintage design sticker notes! I love them so much that i'm scared to use them! 


             Another journal I have which lets me write down my creative ideas. As what is written in the cover, this is where I tend to doodle and write down what I love, want for my personal life.


               And finally, the vintage tapes I found in Typo. I have one page in my journal where I would cover the page with this tape. 


                For me, this is the best way to be organize. Relying on the internet and other technologies are not bad but sometimes there would always be that tendency that you will lose everything because it has been erased or corrupted. Writing it on a piece of paper on the other hand, it can last longer and will always be there when kept properly.  So start organizing! I'm telling you it helps a lot!




x Carmela


5 comments:

  1. Pie n the sky is my inspiration for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pie n the sky is my inspiration for this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post. You're right about organizing. I bought this journal from National Bookstore which only costs like, 35 pesos I think? And it's great I doodle and write stuffs that needed to be remembered whenever I go out - say to the mall.

    I love the vintage tapes you got! They're called Washi Tapes (Heima store here sells them), and have originated from Japan. They're made of rice paper I think? But totally expensive! I love the Big Ideas book! You inspired to me to get a hardbound journal of my own - like an inspiration and ideas book. :)

    Keep writing more! I love your creative posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journal I have bought is featured in one of my blog posts along with the screen stickers my little sister gave me. They're so kayoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I guess I should be bored all the time coz my creative mind is active. lol

    ReplyDelete