Thursday 9 February 2012

Summer Out & About

        Summer started in New Zealand around December 2011. When you call summer it means hot and humid weather all through out the week, well in Wellington it is anyway. Lately the weather has been acting weird- if its not rainy it will be cloudy and windy. How i wish it could be stable for a week. Luckily I got to go around on  a sunny day full of to do list. 

          First of we headed to the beach to chill. It was so hot that I could not stay any longer so we went for a drive around Owhiro Bay.




          Walked up the hill and hiked for about 10 minutes. I got awestruck by the amazing view and it made me speechless! The water is so blue that makes me melt. Oh and sometimes you can see penguins walking by the shore. There is even a sign to drive slow because penguins are crossing! How cute!




           When we reached the top, there's a statue in memory of a Turkish leader. I forgot what it was called, I know I have a really bad memory. 





           Walking down, we saw these two cute little bunnies just chilling. But when we tried to move, they're running for their life thinking we are going to harm them. haha. Wild animals are cute (in my opinion) 


               That was wrap for my day. Times like these are so precious and I'm sorry if I haven't posted anything for a long time. I think I'm getting better at remembering to carry my camera with me, just need to remind myself constantly.  Thanks for reading!


x Carmela

1 comment:

  1. Omg there are penguins in your area? YOU'RE LUCKY! I WANT TO SEE PENGUINS!!!

    ReplyDelete