Wednesday 30 September 2015

THE FACE: Contouring with a fan brush


Contouring has gotten big that there's a lot of different ways to achieve a good chiseled cheek bones. I, amongst other makeup junkies hopped into the trend (and trust me it is contagious). Before all of these chaos happened, the only tool that makeup enthusiasts have was the angled brush (at least the one I know of). It was the perfect brush for bronzing, blusher, and contouring.
But everything changed the moment NARS Ita brush came out! It was seriously the miracle tool that was sent from makeup heaven! Mixed reviews scattered on the internet, but personally I love the brush! It creates the most precise contour especially around the nose area! It can also be used to apply highlighter or even bronzer! The downside is the price! $88 NZD for a brush?! Let's be real, not everyone can just spend $100 in an instant! 

Well, I recently found a dupe which costs less than $10 that will give you that chiseled look at a very affordable price! It is the e.l.f Cosmetics Fan Brush! It's a great tool to have in general. You can powder with it, apply blush or highlighter, and of course contour! I found out about this method through Patrickstarr whom I adore on Youtube! I tested it for myself, and amazed by the outcome! It gives the most natural looking powder contour, with its feather like bristles allowing you to control how much product you can pick up. And it is by far the best brush to use for nose contouring! A great affordable steal without breaking the bank!



Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment