Saturday 25 July 2015

Unboxing: LUST HAVE IT! June Beauty Box 2015


*affiliate post*
My apologies for being MIA this past few days. I've expereienced some technical difficulties and due to my frustrations, I took a big break off the internet. We all know it is not fully a break when you ocassionally post tweets and snapchats! LOL!


Anyway, it is unboxing time! For the month of June, Lust Have It! theme is Head Over Heels which gives us products from head to toe! I must say, this is such a great box for pre-event or any occasions, simply because they pretty much got you covered! 

If you have not heard of Lust Have It, it is basically a beauty subscription of $19.95 per month filled with up to 5 deluxe beauty samples delivered right in your front door. I love love beauty subscriptions like this because you get to know about underdog beauty brands that carries great variety of products! For more information about the beauty box and other services that Lust Have It offers, click here.



Now onto the goodies!
NAK Thermal Shield (full size, RRP $25.95)
This is a first for me to ever use a hair protectant in a aerosol can form. I'm not gonna lie, I think I prefer this more than the bottle spray. It sprays a fine, even mist to the hair. The scent is a mixture of raspberry / fruity goodness which totally reminds me of summer! This gives a great finish especially when straightening the hair. It tames the frizz, but gives shine and adds softness to the hair. You can check out other  NAK porducts off their official website (www.nakhair.com.au).

left: Cosmetic Kitchen Wake Up Body Scrub (full size, RRP $29.95) | right: Cosmetic Kitchen Peppermint Foot Mask (full size, RRP $24.95)
I've gotten heaps of Cosmetic Kitchen products from Lust Have It! before and I really enjoy their products especially the mask and the highlighter. What I love about this brand is that, all products are cruelty free and vegan. My feet has been really dry recently, and I'm excited to try this foot mask which will be a first for me!The foot mask is infused with pure peppermint and tea tree which can help deep clean and also freshen these dry feet! Another must have this winter is a good body scrub! Since the weather is cold and dry, we all suffer from flaking and excessive dryness of the skin. Body scrubs are great to help get rid of the dry skin as well as make out skin feels smoother than ever. The Wake Up Body Scrub has a lush mix of finest sugars, organic coffee, alkalising salts infused with pink organic clay and pure essential oils. 

Chapstick Hydration Lock (full size, RRP $4.99)
A dual action lipbalm that hydrates and soothes dry lips, then locks the moisture in place. This lipbalm is very comfortable to wear and I find that it keeps the moisture locked in for a good 4 hours which is pretty impressive! Only downside I can think of, the caps are quite hard to pull and also I'm not really a fan of the dual idea as it can be a hassle at times. But the product itself is great!

TEEZ Trend Cosmetics Eve's Ready To Wear Lipstick in Classy Caramel (full size, RRP $32)
The most exciting product in June's box is this lipstick! A woman can never have enough lipsticks right? This lipstick is highly pigmented, built with formula that is hydrating, nourishing, and help repair dry, cracked lips. Definitely what I need for winter days. Looks at that packaging though! It beats any M.A.C limited edition packaging! To my surprise, the tube is not cheaply made, sturdy, and feels heavy. I also like the fact that the'res gold accent which makes the product chic. The shade "classy caramel"is a warm orange color with brown undertone which I like. Perfect for everyday wear and I love the fact that it glides onto the lips like a dream! There's a ton of shades to choose from off their website here


Thanks for stopping by! 

Always feel beautiful. xx












No comments:

Post a Comment