Wednesday 25 March 2015

THE FACE: QUICK SWIPE & GO


NYX Jumbo Pencils are the bomb dot com. They were the thing even before brands started coming out with eyeshadow pencils! They were great, affordable, pigmented, blendable. I like how you can just swipe it all over your lid, blend it out with a fluffy brush and you're good to go!

It comes with a huge range of colors! My only problem with these jumbo pencils, it is hard to find a sharpener that fits well. I've read that the NARS sharpener fits the pencil but I don't want to spend that much money on a sharpener. Thank goodness I found one that's perfect and it is the dual sharpener from L.A. Colors which only costs $3! One trick I learned: before you sharpen the NYX jumbo pencils, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes then sharpen. That way you won't get a lot of crumbing and it is less messy. 

 My favorite shade is French Fries. It is a dark bronze color and I feel like it complements my eye color the best. I like using it on days where I'm lazy and want to look done up without trying too hard.





What's your favorite shade?


Thanks for stopping by!
xx








4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love the French Fries shade! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! It is the type of shade where it suits anyone with different eye colors!

      Delete
  2. These are so great! I love them as well! I need to add French Fries to my collection though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEP you definitely should! I'm already running low on mine

      Delete