Monday 30 March 2015

BEAUTY GRAB: Skinfood Rosehip Oil


Having an oily skin, I used to stay away from any facial oil. I thought that instead of moisturizing my skin, it will make it greasy and oilier! Well that thought was all wrong! Including facial oil as part of skincare routine is actually helpful especially when we're talking about Rosehip Oil. I would say that it is one magic oil!


 Skinfood NZ recently came out with their Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, and I'm overly impressed on how good they perform in my skin. The consistency of this oil is not thick, in fact it is a bit runny which I prefer and is enriched with Vitamin E. I like how it just sips into my skin after a minute or two within application. It has a pleasant citrus-y scent which makes it enjoyable to rub into the skin unlike any other oils I've tried in the past. I love that every after application, my skin feels soft, smooth, and supple.  Skinfood Rosehip Oil is said to be great for fading scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and rejuvenate dehydratrated skin. 

You can purchase Skinfood NZ Certified Organic Rosehip Oil from Countdown, or selected pharmacies that sell Skinfood NZ products. Otherwise you can purchase it from Skinfood's official website




XO










No comments:

Post a Comment