Sunday 18 May 2014

Winter Lips Savior


Winter season can be a bit of a pain especially when it comes to your skin. It sucks all the moisture out of your body and we can only lessen it by using products that works for our skin. In my case, my main concern is always dried lips. Not only it chaps but it can cause bleeding and premature wrinkles around the lip area. Not to mention the embarrassing feeling she your boyfriend is trying to kiss you with them rough lips! It's a no no! To keep your lips feeling smooth and luscious, try a lip scrub. My favorite one is from Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and I scrub my lips every other night to get rid of dead skin cells and also it makes your lips feel soft and plumper. An alternative if you are on a budget is a toothbrush! It does a good job as using a fancy lip scrub and also it's a great beauty hack everyone can use! After scrubbing, I like to apply an ointment to moisturize my lips and I use the Lucas Pawpaw Ointment (this stuff is amazing!).This ointment comes in handy as you can use this not only for your chapped lips, but also for dry patches around your skin/body, mosquito bites, and rash. At night time, I normally just use the lip scrub and the ointment but in the morning when I get ready for my day I like to use lipgloss after scrubbing instead of lipstick. For me, it gives my lips extra moisture and also a bit of colour for a healthy natural glow. I swap between a nude lipgloss and a rosy ones depending on the look I want to achieve.

What products do you use for winter?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx