Monday 24 March 2014

Arch Me Up

 I have tried so many brow pencils, wax, and powders but nothing worked as good as this product! I was very reluctant to splurge money on a brow pencil but luckily I did because it is one of the best high end purchase ever! Introducing the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil! This product retails for $64 NZD and I purchased mine from Mecca Cosmetica. I have been literally using this every single day! It creates a very natural look and fills in any sparse area of your brows.The shape of the pencil is also very different which makes it easier to draw on your brows rather than having one of those pointy brow pencils. Since I've started using this product, I have been getting questions whether I got my eyebrow tinted or not which is new to me. I found out about this product via youtube specifically from Essie Button, in short youtube made me buy it! If any of you are not scared of spending this amount of money, I suggest you should go and buy it!


Thanks for stopping by! xx