Friday 14 February 2014

iphone Snaps & Bits February 2014

Hi lovelies! Welcome back to my blog! Today is Valentines day and I don't have any plans at all. Well we sort of went shopping and thats about it! Wellington has been good and I always enjoy chilling by the beach or going for a walk, overlooking a great view whenever we get a reasonably sunny and warm weather like today's. Summer is coming to an end and I'm pretty bummed out about it! I usually work on sunny days and to get a day off on a good day is very rare so might as well make the most of it! Looking at photos I took, I could imagine myself sipping on a glass of pinacolada or frozen margarita appreciating life and how blessed I am to be surrounded by people who loves and appreciates me.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! xx






Thanks for stopping by!